Posted at YouTube by paulthepilot5. Destruction of the shed.
by Anthony Lloyd
Imagine having a top YouTube channel with videos that get hundreds of thousands of views, multiple honors and thousands of links. YouTube makes money, Google makes money and you get the honor of working without getting paid. No, it doesn't have to be this way. If you have a successful channel at YouTube, take advantage of the opportunity. Drive that traffic to your blog.
The best method of driving traffic to your blog is to engage your subscribers at YouTube.
YouTube allows viewers to subscribe to anyone's video channel. If you make or post content to the site, people can and will subscribe if it is popular. For example, HappySlip is a very popular channel at YouTube. If you followed the link there, you will see that Christine, the channel owner, has over 50,000 subscribers to her videos. Imagine if you owned that channel and 1% of that traffic went to your blog everyday? That's 500 visitors a day. Now, I'm sure HappySlip gets more than 1% of her subscribers to her website. (Here is HappySlip's website ranking) You could do the same.
To keep subscribers flowing to your blog, you could make exclusive videos only seen there. YouTube gives you the choice of publicly distributing your video or privately distributing. Of course, they suggest you do it publicly because its posted on their site and they want the eyeballs. I suggest a mix of both. Post video exclusives at your blog and public premieres at YouTube.
Now, what if you only have 100 or less subscribers? Does this apply? Yes, if you have the content, time and talent that list will grow. It doesn't happen overnight . You've got to sow whatever subscribers you have to reap the benefits later. 100 visitors to your blog beats zero everyday.
Courting subscribers at YouTube is an important tool in boosting your blog traffic. E-mail them, tell them of your exclusive product at your blog and love them because they are the reason you will be successful.
See this related article by Vlog Hog "Increase Your Blog Traffic With YouTube."
0-100 in 8 seconds.
BY Vlog Johnson
BLOGGING AIN'T EASY. BLOGGING FOR PROFIT IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. YEAH, IT'S BEEN SAID BY BLOGGERS WITH BETTER STATS THAN MINE, SO IT'S TRUE.
A BLOGGER HOPES THAT OUT OF THE BILLIONS OF POTENTIAL VIEWERS ON THE INTERNET, THAT .0000001 PERCENT WILL LIKE THEIR RANTS. EASY, RIGHT? JUST GET A THOUSAND OR SO PEOPLE AN HOUR TO HIT YOUR BLOG AND YOU'RE RIDING HIGH. EASY, RIGHT? NOT EASY AT ALL.
COORDINATING THIS SITE WITH MY VIDEOS AT YOU TUBE AND CREATING ORIGINAL VLOG HOG PRODUCTIONS TAKES HOURS A DAY. HOURS. HOURS. HOURS.
SO, IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BLOGGING FOR PROFIT, THINK ABOUT THAT. ALSO, FACTOR IN YOUR JOB, YOUR HEALTH, YOUR BABY'S MAMA DRAMA, EATING, SLEEPING, YOUR KIDS, BANGING, YOUR DRUG HABIT, AND ALL OTHER CHALLENGES IN LIFE. THEN, IF YOU CAN ADD HOURS OF BLOGGING INTO THAT SCHEDULE, I SAY GO FOR IT, FOLKS.
YOU MAY HAVE READ ABOUT THE KID WHO INVENTED A BLOG ABOUT CELLPHONES AND IS NOW MAKING $5000 A MONTH OR THE KID IN ENGLAND WHO INVENTED THE MILLION DOLLAR WEB PAGE AND ACTUALLY MADE A MILLION DOLLARS AND THINK, "THAT ASS WIPE COULD BE ME." OR SOMETHING.
THOSE FOLKS ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. THE MAJORITY OF BLOGS DON'T MAKE ONE CENT. WHY? MOST PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET A MONEY MAKING BLOG OFF THE GROUND FLOOR. THEY HAVE PRIORITIES. THAT'S COOL BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HAVE GOOD PRIORITIES LIKE WORKING OVERTIME, TEACHING THEIR KIDS HOW TO READ, AND WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL.
THEN, AFTER PUTTING IN ALL THE HOURS OR WRITING, RESEARCHING, POSTING, AND ALL OUT STEALING OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MATERIAL, YOU STILL GET 2 VISITORS ON YOUR HIT COUNTER OR AS IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE FLOP COUNTER.
WHAT NOW? DO YOU GIVE UP YOUR DREAM OF BLOGGING THE PERFECT BLOG FOR PROFIT? WELL, MOST PEOPLE DO. ALL I SAY IS, GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORT AND DON'T HATE ON THE OTHERS WHO STICK WITH IT AND HAVE SOME SUCCESS. YEAH, EVEN THOSE WHO BLOG AND POST NAKED PICTURES OF THEMSELVES TO BOOST THEIR RANKINGS OR THOSE WHO POST ENTIRE SEASONS OF TELEVISION SHOWS AT YOUTUBE THAT HAVE THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS.
TO BLOG FOR PROFIT TAKES PATIENCE, STRENGTH, TALENT, BUSINESS SENSE, COMMON SENSE, AND HOURS OF WORK. HOURS. HOURS. HOURS.
IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT ALL THAT, WELCOME TO THE CLUB AND CAN I BORROW SOME OF IT.
LOOK IN MY ARCHIVES FOR GREAT RICHES.
YouTube don't bite the hands that feed you. This is MelissaJenna.
By Anthony Lloyd
Hey, these aren't easy but they will work.
1. Get a link from The Drudge Report
2. Have CNN do a report on your blog
3. Have Fox News do a report on your blog
4. Get a link from The New York Times
5. Do a skanky video on YouTube or Liveleak with your URL pasted throughout it. Women Only. Hot women only.
6. Tell 100,000 of your bestest friends to visit your blog every hour.
7. Be a feature story in USA Today
8. Write good content.
9. Post lots and lots and lots of naked pictures of yourself or other people. Women only. Hot women only.
10. Have an American Idol contestant wear a tee-shirt with your URL.
11. Get a link from the Wall Street Journal.
12. Get the president to wear a tee shirt with your URL
13. Submit your blog to every search engine known to mankind. Every stinking one of them.
14. Post an article everyday.
15. Sell a screenplay to a movie producer, have the movie produced, get a byline for the movie and then start screenwriter's blog.
16. Become a billionaire and then start a blog.
17. Call every talk radio show in the world (IN THE WORLD) and try to mention your blog name.
18. Become a celebrity assistant and then start a blog.
19. Change your keywords.
20. Write a million selling novel and then start a blog.
21. Become an international known celebutante and start a blog.
22. Write 1000 different blogs and interlink them for SEO.
23. Sky write your blog name is the top ten major media markets.
24. Write an article with titles like "100 Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic."
25. Join Technorati.
26. Look at the top searched words at sites such as Alexa, YouTube and Technorati and write blog articles around those words.
27. Try out for any professional sports team and blog about that.
28. Have I mentioned how nudity increases blog traffic yet?
29. Borrow a million dollars from the bank, buy lots of advertising on sites such as Yahoo, Google and Facebook and watch the traffic explode.
30. Walk down the street naked with your URL painted on your body.
31. Get a link from SFgate.
32. Get Alec Baldwin to mention your URL in one of his crazed rants against his daugther.33. Have MSNBC do a report on your blog.
34. Have Alex Rodriguez wear a wrist band with your URL.
35. Pay somebody to name their child after your blog and tell your local news.
36. Get your blog mentioned on Wheel of Fortune.
37. Get your blog mentioned on ABC NEWS.
38. Get your blog mentioned in a major motion picture like Firewall.
39. Get your blog on the front page of Digg.
40. Get your blog on the front page of Del.icio.us.
41. Have your local DJ mention your blog several times during their radio show.
42. Get your blog mentioned on NBC NEWS.
43. Get your blog mentioned on 60 Minutes
44. Get your blog mentioned on Dateline NBC.
45. Visit over 100,000 people and ask them to visit your blog.
46. Pay people to visit your blog.
47. Write a blog about how great tasting Pepsi is (or any soft drink or food).
48. Ask an Oscar nominated actor or actress to wear a shirt with your URL on it at the Academy Awards ceremony.
49. List your blog name as one of the keywords when you submit videos to YouTube.
50. Ask a NASCAR driver to paint your URL on one their cars.
51. Sex sells.
52. Appear before Congress in a tee shirt with your URL on it.
53. Run the Boston marathon in a tee shirt with your URL on it.
54. Run for president (or any political office) and blog about it.
55. Have your URL tattooed on your forehead and get very social.
56. Leave relevant comments on EVERY blog known to man. EVERY STINKING ONE OF THEM.
57. Get in a crowd shot on shows like Today or American Idol wearing a tee shirt with your URL on it.
58. Legally change your name to the name of your URL and tell the local newspaper.
59. "Accidentally" call 100,000 people and say, for example,"Is this Vloghog.blogspot.com?"
60. Stand at a busy highway with a sign with your URL on it in bright colors everyday for four hours a day.
61. Have Oprah do a segment on you and your blog.
62. Send a letter to the editor of your local newspaper everyday until a couple run. Sign with your blog URL.
63. Buy an NFL team and start a blog.
64. Buy a Major League Baseball Team and start a blog.
65. Get yourself in shape and join a sports team and start a blog.
66. Have Google put a link to your blog on their homepage.
67. Sell something rare and expensive on E-Bay and include your blog URL on the item.
68. Invent something that helps millions of people and blog about it.
69. Go on Deal Or No Deal or any game show wear a tee shirt with your blog URL and then blog about it.
70. Have Yahoo! put a link to your blog on their homepage.
71. Make a movie about your blog and put it on YouTube.
72. Break a Guinness Book World Record (like eating the most Beenie Weenies in an hour) and blog about it.
73. Get a link from the Chicago Tribune.
74. Write good content.
75. Some say showing nudity increases blog traffic.
If you do some of these your traffic will increase. If you do all of these, you could only be God. Good luck and have lots of success. If this works, don't forget to let the world know that you swiped the idea from VlogHog.
Yes, this is a parody list. Relax.
Lebron James sings Bobby Brown's "My Prerogative." It's no worse than Britney Spears version.
Listen to news anchor mess up.
Drive the new BMW or buy me one. Your choice.
The woman in this video tries buy $100,000 worth of I-Phones. $100,000. She actually has $100,000 cash on hand. Why would anyone want that many I-Phones? I imagine to sell them to idiots, I mean consumers, at a higher price on E-Bay or at a yard sale or something.
Some reading this might ask, "Wouldn't you buy an I-Phone if you could?" or might ask, "Don't you have a real job?" Maybe I would buy one but the point I want to make is this news report makes the woman seem like the odd one out and not the people who waited all night for a $600 cell phone, mp3 player and Internet device.
You make the call.
More accidents on VlogHog. This time a driver runs a red light and hits a man on a bike.
Georgetown produces great lawyers. Lawyers. LAWYERS. "You Make My Dreams" by Daryl Hall and John Oates written by Daryl Hall, John Oates and Sara Allen (BMI)