10/24/11

Megan Fox on Two and a Half Men (The Hot Parts)

From Best of Megan Fox: Megan Fox hot as hell on Two and a Half Men, Season 1, episode 12. Camel Filters and Pheromones

Megan Fox was in Transformers. Which I hated. I couldn't get through 30 minutes of it. My lack of appreciation of all things Transformers didn't hurt the box office and all the critics bitching over it won't slow down future Transformers projects.

Usually when a woman is as hot as Megan Fox is in a movie or television show, I stick around even if it's just to see her do something but in this case I said to hell with it.

According to the Internets, Megan Fox is going to be working on a reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Man, if there is something I hate more than the Transformers.

vloghog

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24600000/Megan-Fox-celebritystyle-24685334-1024-768.jpg
Megan Fox

No comments :