9/17/08

500.000 Bees Invade Florida Neighborhood

500,000 bees somehow invaded a Florida neighborhood. 500,000. That's more bees than roaches in my first apartment. Not that many but more.

According to this story by AP, to combat this problem, Florida residents called in a bee buster. Here at VlogHog, I love to research odd jobs and bee buster sure sounds like one, bra.

To my surprise, there are bee busters in the United States of America while I'm wasting my time doing this blog. Where do I sign up?

This is a recession proof job no doubt.



VlogHog
All the buzz you need

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

People may not know, but the loss of bees is a serious threat to our environment. Not in the hippy, "save the whales", kind of sense, but in the, "We are losing the ability to grow food" sense. The idea that someone would be employed with the sole purpose of killing one of the single most important animals for the continued existence of life on earth is really scary. I don't want to be preachy, but this is really bad.