ESPN SportsCenter's Not Top Ten - 05-27-16
from Meh Spin on YouTube:
10. Cleveland Indian Mike Napoli basically falls to the ground instead of sliding on his way to third base.
09. A Mariners fan keeps his eye on the ball and spills beer all over the people sitting next to him.
08. Indians pitcher Yan Gomes puts a little too much on the throw to second.
07. Seton Hall throws a wild pitch instead of getting the intentional walk, sending Creighton to victory.
06. Dillon Gee might want to work on his wind up.
05. The fan at the South Carolina vs Alabama game, keeps his eye on the home run ball and not on the guard rails around him.
04. Jordan Tai celebrates so hard he gets tangles in the ropes.
03. Manager for the Frisco Roughridiers Joe Mikulik, gets a little angry.
02. A fan trying for David Ortiz' ground rule double, makes a leaping dive in the stands and doesn't come close to catching it.
01. Oakland has a comedy of errors that lead to two UIC runs scoring.
at 11:51 PM