1/8/14

Astrid Braunschmidt Canada's Hot Weather Girl



from CTV-VI: Canada's Astrid Braunschmidt is as hot as she is classy.

If you have read other posts on Ms. Braunschmidt(and why wouldn't you), you have noticed my rambling about the temperatures and how cold it is in Canada. Usually, I would write something about the single digit temps.

Well, Canada doesn't count temps the way I do in America. Canadians go by celsius not fahrenheit like in the United States. Thus, 8 degrees celsius is 46 degrees fahrenheit.

I'm not making this up. Here is a conversion chart I found.

I apologize to all Canadians.

Show people how dumb I am by hitting the the label above this post called Astrid Braunschmidt, reading my comments on the temps in Canada and then using the social media buttons below this post and sharing my lack of knowledge on Twitter, Facebook etc.

vloghog

1 comment :

vloghog said...

Sadly, Ms.Braunschmidt no longer does the weather for Canada TV or whoever she works for. Her beauty and style will be missed.