3/31/11

Mayte Carranco In Light Blue Mini




Mayte Carranco is the hottest weather girl I have ever seen and I've gone through many YouTube videos trying to find someone hotter. Now, this is just my opinion and don't mean much in the larger world view. Perhaps you have a hotter weather girl that I may not have seen. If you know of such a lady, please leave her name in the comment section.

If you want more Mayte Carranco videos, hit the label marked Mayte Carranco above this video and guess what?

vloghog
we post videos you comment

Vloghog is a blog where interesting videos are posted for the entertainment of the viewer. That's it. I'm not trying to change the world or cure cancer with this blog. It's an entertainment blog and nothing more. Yes, there are some political videos here but usually it's the politician doing something weird or entertaining. But that's rare.

Mayte Carranco




No comments :