5/5/11

Jesse James Talks Cheating on Sandra Bullock & Kat Von D



From CelebTV: The Monster Garage star opens up to Nightline about his affair while married to Sandra and discusses his love for Kat Von D.

ONE YEAR AFTER JESSE JAMES BLIND SIDES SANDRA BULLOCK, HE'S MOVED ON AND SAYS HE'S HAPPIER THAN EVER... CLASSY

THE MOST HATED MAN IN AMERICA TELLS NIGHTLINE , HE THINKS IT'S TIME THE WORLD MOVES ON...

Just because I cheated on my wife and got caught, I'm sorry the whole thing happened & how it went down , doesn't mean I'm not valuable. I forgive myself....

AFTER HIS SPLIT WITH SANDRA, THE MONSTER GARAGE STAR MOVED TO AUSTIN, WHERE SANDRA LIVES AND FOUND LOVE WITH TATTOOED REALITY STAR KAT VON D...

Do you think it's too soon to fall in love? I can't worry about what she thinks anymore. I've been worried about her for 5 or 6 years. Now, it's jessie time.

IS IT ANY WONDER HE AND SANDRA DON'T SPEAK ANYMORE? BUT, JESSE INSISTS HE AND KAT ARE THE REAL DEAL

She's 100% the first woman I ever trusted. Will you be faithful. yes

ON WEDNESDAY, JESSE WENT INTO EVEN MORE DETAIL ABOUT HIS FIANCE WITH WHO ELSE? HOWARD STERN!

who' better? That one is an easy no-brainer," "Kat Von D."

"One hundred percent,". "She's a vixen. If she cheated on me, I would forgive her and still love her."

He's A REAL KEEPER, DON'T YA THINK?



vloghog

No comments :