2/16/14

Taylor Swift Ignites Twitter Chatter with Drastic Haircut #TaylorSwift



from Buzz 60 on YouTube: Taylor Swift debuted a short new bob hairstyle and posted a video on Instagram showing dozens of people crowded around watching her. As John Basedow (@JohnBasedow) reports, people reacted with mixed reactions on Twitter.

I could make some snarky comments about how people have no life if their biggest concern is how long Taylor Swift hair is. Then, I thought it would be hypocritical because I make comments about the length of Taylor Swift's hair a lot but I have no life so I guess I'm proving my original point by commenting on Taylor Swift's hair.

Bottom line: she's above my pay grade so what's the point.

Do you like Taylor Swift's hair? Let me know in the comments section of this blog. I seriously doubt that I will actually post them but you can try anyway.

vloghog

http://www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/swift4.jpg
Taylor Swift-How long before she snaps like Miley? Stay Tuned.

No comments :