9/9/14

Rachel Frank Hot Weather Girl (WPIX)



Not live from New York and WPIX Channel 11: Rachael Frank. Meteorologist. Not Racheal or Rachael but Rachel Frank in New York.

From her website: I grew up in Battery Park City so joining the PIX11 newsteam is a return home for me! At 13 years old, I did a project on clouds at East Side Middle School and my love for weather was born. I dreamed of one day becoming a meteorologist like Mr G. Years later, I work with him! The weather in the tri-state area never ceases to amaze me. This is one of the only regions in the country that receives almost every type of severe weather planet earth can throw at us. Tornadoes, hurricanes, nor’easters, heat waves, cold snaps, flooding...the tri state area gets it all! Forecasting the weather isn’t just a job for me. It’s fascinating. It’s my passion.

 SELECTED TWEET:
View this post on Instagram

Fresh 💇 Thanks Mario! @oggi_salons

A post shared by Rachel Frank (@rachelfrankct) on

Share this or any of the thousands of posts on this site by using the social media buttons below. Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus are there.

vloghog

No comments :