11/2/11

More Evelyn Taft Hot Weather Woman (KCAL)



Evelyn Taft currently works at KCAL, a CBS affiliate based in Los Angeles.

In LA, apparently, there are so many hot women doing the news that some genius decided to make a page at YouTube called LANewsBabes which features Taft along with several other good looking professional woman holding it down.

When I described the person who formed LANewsBabes as some genius, I wasn't being a smartass. I meant it.

Right up there with the late Steve Jobs.

For some reason the spell-checker in Blogger doesn't recognize Los Angeles as being spelled correctly. If anyone who works at Blogger know why this it, let me know in the comment section below. Lord knows I misspell a lot of words but a triple checked and Los Angeles is spelled Los Angeles. 


vloghog
we report and you cry
Evelyn Taft

Evelyn Taft

No comments :