4/20/11

Demi Lovato Tells ABC She Was Bullied Because She Was Fat




From Celeb TV: The Disney star opens up to GMA's Robin Roberts about her eating disorder and why she's quitting Sonny With A Chance.

IT'S HER FIRST TV INTERVIEW SINCE LEAVING REHAB IN JANUARY...NOW DEMI LOVATO IS OPENING UP ABOUT HER CUTTING AND EATING DISORDERS TO ABC NEWS.

THE DISNEY STAR TELLS ROBIN ROBERTS, HER PROBLEMS ALL STARTED WITH CHILDHOOD BULLYING.

"I know that you have talked very openly about how you were treated in school, I literally didn't know whey they were being so mean to me, and when I would ask them why they would say well because you're fat. I was bullied because I was fat, and a few months later I developed an eating disorder and that's kind of been what I've been dealing with ever since. I was compulsively over-eating when I was 8 years old so I guess for the past 10 years I've had a really unhealthy relationship with food."

DEMI ALSO ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK THAT SHE'S LEAVING HER HIT TWEEN SHOW, "SONNY WITH A CHANCE," SO SHE CAN FOCUS ON HER MUSIC CAREER.

"I'm about to start working on my third album, and I get to express myself in music which is what I love doing the most, and that's kind of what I'm doing, I'm taking life day by day."



vloghog
we post videos and you comment

New record for post will be set this month.

No comments :