3/6/14

Dave Ramsey Rant On The "Spoiled" Teen Who Is Suing Her Parents



from The Dave Ramsey Show: Rachel Canning, an 18-year-old girl from New Jersey, is suing her parents for cash and college tuition.

For those who don't know, Dave Ramsey is a financial talk host who philosophy on money is simple: don't go into debt,don't borrow money, live below your means and save your money.

That means don't borrow money for college (like I did).

Think about it. You're about to enter the adult world on your own but you have thousands of dollars in debts owed. That is not the best way to start life. Let me tell you from the experience of borrowing money for college: if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't. I would of worked my way through or tried to get a scholarship, or worked a couple of years and saved money and then go. Anything but borrowing money that put you in the hole as soon as you graduate. If you graduate.

Oh, don't think that by going to bankruptcy court that this debt will go away magically. Federal student loans are not subject to bankruptcy laws. One way or the other you are going to pay for this.

vloghog

No comments :