3/11/14

Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Charissa Thompson Cut Loose

)

from The Hollywood Reporter: Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson sing, dance and toss around a football during their THR photo shoot.

It must be nice to be hot. I have no idea of what that could possibly be like. But I still have my health.

If you didn't know, both Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson used to work for ESPN. Why mention that? I needed something to write about.

Share this post on your favorite social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus by using the social media button below this article.

Want more Charissa Thompson or Erin Andrews videos? Use the LABELS link above this post.


vloghog

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRuQgXoITR02K3x_PtpgrNZzGmV0lXKxbwGyWXDnXsKI18PAAIl2ojDjdlLNR7LC8ZNUvGjCVi1_pldrR2zvm1mAd4tnvd9bRqmB6M1codJ4BuRZhxX7cjYB9dUxwHqMgsqR9Dj682_8bE/s1600/Erin+Andrews-Charissa+Thompson.tiff
Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson



1 comment :

VlogHog said...

Health update: I have heart problems now. To recap, I'm ugly and have health problems.