8/23/13

Polk County Police Chase (IOWA)



from Best Police Chases on YouTube:" Polk County Sheriff's deputies arrested two people Tuesday night following a car chase through metro Des Moines' north side."

Best Police Chases living up to its name.

If I had to escape police (and with the cars that I've had, I wouldn't even think of it), it would only be in cars that don't exist.

The cars include:

1. The Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie.  At least if I get caught, I could armor up and contemplate my sorry lot in life.
2. K.I.T.T. from the TV show Knight Rider. If you didn't know, K.I.T.T could talk, go speed of 200 plus mile per hour and jump over everything.
3. The Mach 5 from Speed Racer. With Trixie of course.

With my luck, I'd still get caught.



vloghog















No comments :