7/27/09

San Francisco Trolley Accident

Recently, one San Francisco trolley rammed into another. In the video below, you will see the accident.

Thanks to jdiscord at LiveLeak for posting this video.

According to jdiscord, The National Transportation Safety Board investigators said the video is part of their examination into what happened and why. The crash sent four people to the hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries. 43 others were less seriously injured.

Watch the ho-hum actions of the people on the train platform. Oh, look at the trolley wreck. You'd think that kind of thing happens everyday.




vloghog

1 comment :

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here from BlogExplosion and I came across your bloggy. It's really nifty and I enjoyed reading it. I hope you'll stop by and check out my blog as well. :) I'd love to have you visit.

I'm going to add your blog to my reader so I can keep up with your posts.

Have a great week!