9/20/10

How To Fry An Egg On The Sidewalk

Finally, someone has made a video on how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.  Finally! Another reason to praise YouTube. Thank you, YouTube.

Religiously, I have watched the Food Network for hours and and hours and never once has Rachael Ray done an episode of 30 Minute Meals featuring eggs a la sidewalk.

Thanks to HowCast, I now know.  When this blogging thing tanks and I'm out on the streets, at least I'll know how to cook eggs while I'm there.

Seriously, if you're cooking your eggs on the sidewalk, why are you watching this on the Internet? Go get a job!!!

Related Videos:
How To Date During A Recession
Rachael Ray Defends Sexy FHM Photos
How To Lose Weight Playing Wii

Other Websites:
Broadband Soup




VlogHog

2 comments :

vloghog said...

This, without a doubt, is the most popular post ever on VlogHog with over 80,000 views as June 30, 2019. Why?

You tell me.

It has something to do with the picture of Rachael Ray I linked to. Something.

It can't be the hacky prose or the subject matter.

Well, I'll take it wherever I can get it.

vloghog said...

80,000 plus views for this post and I'm the only one commenting on it. So, it was some kind of fluke with the pic of R.Ray being on the front page of Bing for a couple of days and leading directly to this site.

So I did have an answer. It was a fluke.