9/7/10

Kanye West Writes Song For Taylor Swift

Kanye West has written an apology song to Taylor Swift for interupting her acceptance speech during the MTV Video Awards in 2009. West was upset that Swift had won and believed Beyonce to be worthy of the honor.  To be honest,  I had truly forgotten about this but it's something to write about.

According to Twitter posts, West takes responsibility for his actions. Correctly, he claims that he was acting like a child.

The song is written for Swift but if she won't accept it, West claims that he will perform it himself as a tribute to her. 

West Twittered or Twitted or Tweeted or however you say it: "She deserves the apology more than anyone... Who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down. It is distasteful to cut people off as a general rule. What's the point of dressing tastefully if I'm going to act the complete opposite? Yes I was that guy. A 32 year old child. When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions. Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn't want or need that."

Better late than never I guess.  To be honest again, I thought this was something that West, MTV and Swift maybe had planned together but now I see that I was wrong. Not that I gave it that much thought.

President Obama even weighed in on the subject calling Kanye West a jackass for doing it. So West had that going for him.

Below are videos of the whole incidents.

VIDEO: KANYE WEST INTERUPTS TAYLOR SWIFT'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH



VIDEO: PRESIDENT OBAMA CALLING WEST A JACKASS



VlogHog
I apologize for nothing.

No comments :