9/13/10

The 24 Karat Gold Facial With Real Gold

If you ignore the recession, maybe it'll go away. Just relax and look the other way as your 401k crashes and burns. To help you chill out, perhaps you need a facial. A 24 karat gold facial. All you have to do is head on over to the Le Rivage Hotel's Spa LeLa and request a facial with actual gold. Gold. That stuff that's currently over $1500 an ounce.

 If I made this stuff up, you wouldn't believe me.  For all the non-believers out there, I got video and stuff to back me up.

Thanks to KCRA 3 in Sacramento for posting this video at YouTube.

According to Stella Chung, owner of Spa LeLa, gold has anti-aging properties. Yeah.  Believe me when I say this, nothing has anti-aging properties. You age no matter what.  Sorry you had to hear it from a blogger.




BONUS VIDEO: GOLD FACIAL TREATMENTS IN JAPAN



VlogHog

No comments :