10/3/08

Kim Kardashian's Booty Booted Off Dancing With The Stars

Kim Kardashian was recently yanked off of Dancing With The Stars. It breaks VlogHog's heart to see this.

This video shows her first meeting with Mark Ballas, her dancing partner as they practice the Foxtrot. During this video, Kardashian mentions that she is best known for being a reality tv star. Now, I don't think she is best known for being a reality tv star unless the reality show she was talking about was the sex tape she made.

Also, Kardashian mentions that for some reason she is unbalanced. For some reason? Hmmmmm. I wonder what could be throwing her balance? For the life of me, I can't figure it out?

Well, she'll be missed by the VlogHog staff. No pun intended.






VlogHog
I would meet with her without pre-conditions.

No comments :