10/1/08

Three Thieves Try To Steal ATM

I'm broke. I think the average VlogHog visitor has more money in their pocket than in my bank account. So, I can understand wanting to steal an ATM. Now, I wouldn't do it or condone such an action. Unless, of course, I got my cut of the cheese.

The three men in this video obviously have less money than me and that's saying something, bra.

Now, if you have followed VlogHog for the last year and a half, you may have noticed that I link to videos of a lot of wanna-be thieves. Why? In this digital age and stuff I ask why do people try to steal at places where there are tons of cameras? Plus, failed robberies are funny.

Thanks to jdiscord at LiveLeak for posting this video.





VlogHog
Hey, if you need a couple of bucks, I'll loan it to you.
Do you take post-dated checks?

No comments :