1/24/11

Hot Weather Woman Sagay Galindo

In the video below, you will see WAVY meteorologist Sagay Galindo give the five day forecast or something. Truth be told, the only reason why I posted this video is Galindo is one of the many hot weather women on YouTube.  Posting such videos seems to bring in the viewers and you got to give the people what they want.

Thanks to NBC affiliate WAVY for posting this video at YouTube.

According to Galindo's bio, she has a Master's Degree in Broadcast Meteorology from Mississippi State University and once attended Old Dominion.  I can't even spell Old Dominion. Seriously, I had to spell check it twice.

If you know of any other hot weather women on YouTube, please send me a link because I'm lazy and don't want to look it up myself but will gladly accept all the visitors that posting such videos bring.






vloghog
I misspelled Mississippi too.

No comments :