1/20/11

Woman Claims She's Addicted To Buying Shoes

In the video below, you will hear the story of 27 year-old Rebecca who claims that she is addicted to buying shoes.  That's her story and she's sticking to it.  This doesn't seem like an addiction to me but what the hell do I know I'm just a blogger. If I had a medical degree, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing this.  Nothing about this seemed weird to me until she said that she thinks her shoes have feelings. Hmmmmm.

Thanks to TLC for posting this video at YouTube for this lonely blogger to embed onto his barely worthy site. The name of the show in the video is called My Strange Addiction.

Rebecca is hot. Yeah, I said it. Of course,  you know that most men will look past her addiction and still want to have any kind of relationship with her.  In fact, she is engaged. Men. As predictable as ever. What's a little mental illness when she has a body like that? Can I get an amen!



VlogHog
The only addiction you'll ever need

No comments :