5/29/12

Georgia Salpa Spills Maple Syrup On Herself



From FHM: Georgia Salpa meets her match in a bottle of maple syrup for a sensational new FHM shoot. The Irish stunner can be seen having more fun with kitchen condiments in this month's FHM.

I don't know who Georgia Salpa is. I don't buy FHM. I'm not a big fan of food on women as turn on. But, I know what readers of this blog like and thus this video appears. Thank me later.

Haters be sure to keep your comments short and sweet. The shorter the comment, the faster I can read them and then delete it out of the system.

Share this post with your sweet and sticky friends on Twitter, Facebook, Stumble-Upon and every freaking social media there is by using the social media buttons under this post. 

For more Salpa videos on this site, hit the LABEL called Georgia Salpa in the social media section. 

vloghog
cheap date



georgia salpa on bed


georgia salpa

No comments :