5/26/12

Jessenia Vice Reviews "Men in Black 3"


Thanks to Vlad TV for posting this video and allowing me to embed it on my little irrelevant blog. Plus thanks to Vlad TV for having big breasted women review movies.

After doing some research, I learned that Jessenia Vice won Miss Apple Bottom 2011. Now as much as I hate award shows, I think I could of made some time in my schedule to watch that one. 

Good luck on your new career as a movie critic, Ms. Vice.

vloghog
we post video and you comment

Take some time out of your busy schedule to Google Plus One, Stumble Up, Tweet, or Facebook any of the posts you see at VlogHog. The social media buttons are below this post.  Without your help, this blog would die a cruel death. You wouldn't want that now? Would you? Hello?


jessenia vice in pink
The world is never short of hot women

No comments :