8/28/07

Tiger Woods Hitting A Tree With His Club

There is nothing funny about Tiger Woods. Some have accused him of being a robot. Even Al Gore thinks he stiff. It is funny to see Tiger hit a tree with a golf club. That's what I was thinking when I saw him do it at the 2007 Masters. Surprisingly, I didn't think so many other people would too.

This video, edited by me with a Pentax Optio M20 digital camera and Windows Movie Maker, was on YouTube's most watched page and was the number one video in the Sports category for a couple of days. Number one. Don't ask me why. All of my semi-successful videos on YouTube have been by accident. If I knew 100% how to get 100,000 plus views with a video, I'd tell you. Wait a minute. I do know. Brazilian female oil wrestling.




VlogHog: No longer Tiger-proofed.