6/11/12

Can The 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Hit 200 MPH?



From MotorTrend: On this episode of Ignition, Carlos Lago tests the most powerful production car made in America - the new 2013 Ford Shelby GT500. After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's instrumented testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.


If my job was to test cars all day long, I would be the first on the job and the last to leave. They couldn't pay me enough. 


You may ask, "Isn't blogging your dream job?" and I would answer, "Even your dream job pays something."


My favorite Ford products are the Mustang, the F150 and the F250. Buy American. Unless Honda has a sale going and then defect.


vloghog
all-american 

ford mustang shelby gt500
Only $65,715

No comments :