6/23/12

Meet Jessica Gomes



Learn more than you to know about Jessica Gomes in this spectacular video produced by Sports Illustrated. 

Thanks to Sports Illustrated for allowing me to embed this video on my lowly blog. Go out and buy a copy of Sports Illustrated,the world's leading sports magazine. No, I don't get a commission if you do. 

For the life of me, I still don't know how you pronoun Gomes. In every other video, she says it a different way. 

Yes, I know you're shocked that I listen to video with bikini models but occasionally, I do. 

vloghog
we post videos and you love it 

Take time to Google Plus One, Tweet, Facebook or Stumble Up any post that you think are worthy on VlogHog. Why? For once in your stinking ass life, could you do something for someone other for yourself? Just once. 


jessica gomes in black leather
Jessica Gomes
Jessica Gomes Hell bent for leather



No comments :