3/18/13

Addicted to Vapor Rub | My Strange Addiction (TLC)



From TLC: Danielle spends over $350 a month to satisfy her vapor rub addiction.

Sometimes I wonder if these people featured in this show are for real. This woman spends $350 a month on Vapor Rub? What kind of a sick person would spend that much money on something so stupid.

Then I remembered all the money I've spent promoting this blog with the few results that I get. Well, at least Danielle is getting some enjoyment out of this.

Thanks to TLC for featuring really weird people. Click the Stuff on TLC label to see other great videos of freaks.

If you like this post, share it with your friends on social media. Use the buttons below this post to invite them to this blog. I need to earn some of the money I've spent back or I won't be able to retire.

vloghog

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/11/13/00/02/01/1113000201287_500X500.jpg
On sale!

No comments :