3/28/13

Betty Nguyen Hosts Early Today (NBC/MSNBC)



Recently, I posted a question asking about the whereabouts of Betty Nguyen, the erudite and beautiful former host of CBS This Morning, (I think the name of the show is CBS This Morning, I don't know, I don't watch it and don't feel like looking it up). Ms. Nguyen had left CBS in 2012.

Well, the talented broadcaster is now a host on NBC's Early Today as you can see in the video above.

If you and your friends were concerned about Ms. Nguyen, let them know through Twitter, Facebook or Stumble Upon by using the social media button under this post. Let them know! Link to this post!

Let's just hope Matt Lauer likes her. 

Originally in March of 2013, I wrote a paragraph about how to pronounce Nguyen.  I was wrong and removed it. According to Google Translate, Nguyen is pronounced Nguyen. --- vloghog August 10, 2013

vloghog



2 comments :

Unknown said...

I am Vietnamese and it doesn't pronounce as GWEN.

vloghog said...

Thanks for reading. I realized that when trying to find new videos for Ms. Nguyen but forgot to update this post.