3/27/13

Maria Quiban Sexy Weather Girl (KTTV)



Maria Quiban has co-created a website called Mommy Loves Tech and it has a YouTube channel. As you may or may not know, Quiban is the current meterologist for KTTV in Los Angeles.

Mommy Loves Tech has been featured on The Today Show, has 60,000+ followers on Twitter and an amazing  900,000 Google + followers but according to my Alexa toolbar, the website is ranked #445,851 in the USA. I used to think a ranking like this was good until I realized that VlogHog has a United States Alexa rank of #337,460 and by comparison 269 Twitter followers(many of whom are questionable), no Today Show appearances and I still don't quite know what Google + is and how to take advantage of it. 

So, either Mommy Loves Tech isn't doing that well or VlogHog is doing better than I think or the Alexa ranking is bullshit. Stay tuned.

For those who don't have a clue of what I'm talking about with all this website ranking jive, enjoy the lovely, hardworking and charming Maria Quiban.

vloghog

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/43/b9c156704e4949419a1bb7587c99a0ad/l.jpg
Maria Quiban




No comments :