3/30/13

Two Minutes With Jessica White SuperModel



From The New York Post Page Six: Jessica White attributes success as a hot model to nervousness, creativity and discusses film aspiration with Page Six Magazine.

I had read that White had worked with Oscar De La Renta. With this in mind, I searched YouTube for videos featuring the singer/boxer Oscar De La Renta. Turns out I was wrong. The singer/boxer name is Oscar De La Hoya.

Still confused a watched several of De La Hoya's videos looking for Jessica White and had to endure such instant classics as "Run To Me."

Finally it dawned on me to Google Oscar De La Renta and everything was cool afterwards. Except now I want De La Hoya to win every fight so he can never sing again.

This just in. I found out he's retired from boxing.

Oh no.

vloghog

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Jessica-White.jpg
Jessica White







No comments :